IN LIGHTWEIGHT CONSTRUCTION
Wenzler VPM – flexibly designed for your requirements
The Wenzler VPM provides you with the best possible prerequisites to meet the demands of your projects. The vertical machining center offers scalable travel ranges. As an option and depending on the machining concept, a 5-axis pivoting spindle can be used within the process.
- Decoupled shuttle machining with one work spindle
- Direct loading of work pieces sized 3000 x 1700 mm
- Direct loading machining with two work spindles
Further advantages of the Wenzler VPM at a glance:
- Serial loading and unloading of both spindles
- Loading and unloading either by robot, gateway or manually
- Space saving design oriented to value stream
- Good accessibility
- Employment of a swivel head spindle is possible
- 4th and 5th pivoting axis in the workpiece is possible
Our references as a first impression – our performance for the best impressions.
Many renowned car manufacturers and suppliers rely on the exceptional performance figures of Wenzler machining solutions. We have gained a wide range of specific expertise in security and performance issues. This guarantees seamless, trouble-free processes and series production launches.
Benteler Automobiltechnik GmbH, Daimler AG, Martinrea (Germany, Mexico, China), Adam Opel AG, Magna Poland, Volkswagen AG